Exercise. Track. Win!
The wellness program offers lifestyle success and wealth for your health.
Capstone Insurors’ Lifestyle Success wellness program was created for Ozark Schools Benefits Association to benefit by leading a healthy lifestyle while earning cash and other prizes by taking part.
Everyone has a chance to qualify for $50, $150, even $250.
The Lifestyle Success program focuses on four major areas: activity, awareness, healthy living, and prevention. The Lifestyle Success program brings a customized wellness program to your school to improve each employee’s health while managing health care costs. Capstone wellness coordinator Krista Edwards will work with each district to entice, reward, and empower each employee to take charge of their health and lead a healthier lifestyle.
First, find your registration code. This is a school-specific code so when your district competes in challenges, you will be placed in your own school’s community. You will use this registration code to create your MotionConnected Portal for tracking your activity and points. Then, set up your account with MotionConnected.
The main focus of the wellness program is based on tracking steps. There are several devices that can be used to track your activity:
There are several ways to link your device to your MotionConnected portal. The most popular is by smartphone.
- By smartphone on your MotionConnected site, click the My Devices tab.
- Choose the link button for the brand of device that you have.
- Enter your login and password.
- Initial sync can take up to 24 hours. Do not delete your device and start over.
- After the initial sync, each upload will take 2-5 minutes.
There is an option to use your smartphone as a tracker using Fitbit Mobile Track. There are tutorials on how to do this under the MotionConnected support tab as well as in-depth instructions on how to link all of the devices.
If your device is not linked to MotionConnected, your activity will not be fed to MotionConnected for your points to be counted. Please make sure that your MotionConnected account is getting information from your device. Again, if it is not, you will not be getting points for your activity and activity cannot be backlogged in most cases.
Now that you have your tracking device, the next step and the start to a healthier lifestyle and those awesome prizes is to do the following:
- Activity—You can walk, run, swim, or play sports; practically anything you do that gets your heart rate up. You pick the exercise, and your steps convert to points.
- Awareness—Be sure to stay up to date on the monthly Wellness Challenges for extra motivation and points.
- Healthy Choices—We all know that exercising is only half the battle when it comes to living a healthy lifestyle. Make sure you drink plenty of water, eat those veggies, and don’t forget about breakfast. Visit your myInertia portal Scorecard to watch other videos on how to make healthy lifestyle choices and to earn points.
- Prevention—Taking preventative measures is another important part of staying healthy. Participate in preventative measures such as getting an annual physical to earn points.
Be sure to upload your activity to your device regularly. Visit your MotionConnected portal often to review your Scorecard where you can view your activity, points, and to view each month’s challenge!
Congratulations! Now that you’ve done the hard part, you can earn up to $250 and have a chance to win up to $10,000 cash or other monthly prizes. Here is an overview of how you can win.
Year-end cash reward.
This is for everyone! Earn points by staying active (September through April) and participating in other wellness activities and earn cash at the end of the year.
- Gold (1400+ points): $250
- Silver (1100+ points): $150
- Bronze (750+ points): $50
Each month you earn points that gain you entries into a drawing that includes a group of Missouri schools. Each month the names go into the pot. Here are the ways you can win:
- Individual Cash Grab Bag ($150 – $1,000 in Cash)—Two names are drawn to be eligible to win up to $1,000 in a grab bag. Krista, Capstone’s wellness coordinator, will visit your district with a box full of money bags, and the person whose name was drawn picks two bags. The person has to match up the $1,000 gift certificates to win the $1,000, but even if you don’t match them up, whatever the amount of the certificate that is in the bags you picked, you get to keep. You are guaranteed to win at least $150!
- District Cash Grab Bag (Monthly Challenge)—There will be a monthly challenge between the participating districts. The winning school wins the right to host their own Cash Grab Bag. One participating employee at that district will be drawn to participate in the grab bag and win between $150 and $1,000! (Played the same way as the individual Cash Grab Bag.)
- District Cash Grab Bag (Participation)—Each month, the district with the largest participation increase will win the right to host their own Cash Grab Bag. One participating employee at the district will be drawn to participate in the Grab Bag and win between $150 and $1,000! (Played the same way as the individual Cash Grab Bag.)
- Wellness Coordinator Cash Grab Bag—District wellness coordinators who get 30% participation or have a 2% increase in participation will have the chance to win between $150 and $1,000. (Played the same way as the individual Cash Grab Bag.)
- Prize Drawing (average value of $400)—One name will be drawn to pick a prize with an average value of $400. Click here to view the prize list.
- Nationwide Drawing—Each entry after the OSBA drawings is entered into a Nationwide drawing for a chance to win gas cards, weekend get-aways, prizes, etc.
Didn’t win this month? Don’t worry! If your name was not drawn in a certain month, all of your entries roll over to the next month, and the next month, etc.
- Nationwide Drawing—This is an annual Cash Grab Bag with the chance to win up to $10,000. The OSBA group has had someone picked to participate in this drawing to win in the past, so don’t underestimate your chances to win!
Good luck, we hope you win!
Other healthy tips and ideas.
Gain even more healthy tips and knowledge with the following resources:
Contact us regarding our OSBA Program.
We are here to help you find the right benefits solutions for your school employees.
It only takes a minute.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the benefits you need.